Most people today are struggling to get ahead.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, real wages grew .3% between May 2017 and May 2018. https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/realer.pdf Workers in the US, and the rest of the world, are working harder and harder just to stay even with yesterday, much less get ahead.
Fewer and fewer jobs provide enough of an income for an individual to support a family, live the lifestyle they want or save enough to be able to retire with dignity.
Since a second income is important to families and many single people as well, more and more people are opting for a network marketing business as their backup.
Network Marketing has advantages that you won’t find in most jobs.
- You work from home and you do it on your own schedule. This gives you flexibility to work your business around your job and around your life. Now your income serves your life rather than your life serving the source of your income.
- You can make a decent second income or you can build it to a size that lets you make it your primary or even your only income. Some people even make ridiculously big incomes from their network marketing business.
- You get to leverage the time and the effort of more people than just yourself. Network marketing companies pay you for the sales generated by your team. That’s you, the people you sponsor into the business, the people they sponsor into the business and so on, down anywhere from 5 to 9 or more levels of distributors. This can generate big product volume and you get paid on it, even though your personal efforts didn’t generate all the volume. It’s like getting paid on hundreds of hours of work, although you only put in a few.
- It doesn’t cost a lot to get started. Instead of the tens of thousands (or more) it can cost to start a regular business, you can start a network marketing business for a few hundred dollars. The potential return on this investment is enormous.
- The person who sponsors you into a network marketing business has a vested interest in helping you learn, grow and build as big a business as you want to build. Since she will earn a small percentage on your group’s production, she has an incentive to help you become he best you can be. This is probably the most important aspect of network marketing. There is no purpose to keeping successful strategies and tactics a secret. The compensation model is designed to fulfill the old saying that you can get everything in life you want if you help enough people get what they want. It isn’t about you, it isn’t about me, it’s about what we can do for each other to build, grow and succeed.
Are you looking?
If you’d like a little more information, you can either reach out to me here, or go to www.LocationOptional.com to watch a short video. If I can answer any questions for you, just let me know.